Medical/Travel Release

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • I hereby give my permission to HSPK to call a doctor for medical or surgical care for my child (named above) should an emergency arise. It is understood that a conscientious effort will be made to locate me (or custodial parent) before any action will be taken. If it is not possible to locate us, this expense will be accepted by us. Teachers or Directors are authorized to execute all documents and other releases necessary to obtain such medical or surgical care. I give my permission for my child to go on trips away from the premises of the school whether on foot or vehicle. I will be notified in advance of such trips.